The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Tuesday, 19 March 1985

Jayne Tyler Finishes with Me

‘Welcome to the Pleasuredome’ – Frankie Goes To Hollywood


Went to London’s Imperial War Museum with the school trip. It was a laugh.


Tonight, over the phone, Jayne finished with me because of what I said about spending the evening with Tia at the theatre! She got very jealous about it (and believe me it’s all very innocent!). I’m upset!

FINISHED.

Number One:


My No.1: ‘Welcome To The Pleasuredome (7-inch Mix)’ – Frankie Goes To Hollywood


PRINCE. C’MON BABY. REVELATION. YOUR GOD. JT 4 RW. JT 4 RW. WINTERFOOD. JONES. THE HOODED CLAW. CLEANING MY SOUL. I AIN’T GONNA.

Hello … help! No! Help! No! Help! No! Jon Winterfood is ace. Danyel Gordon – cool man. Boom! Boom! Boom! Jayne, Jayne, Jayne, Jayne!

OLD DIARY ENTRIES…

This time 2 years ago:
‘I got Eagle no.53 and it was good.’


[Text Copyright: Elton Townend Jones, 2010 / Images subject to control of Copyright Holder / While based on true life events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the 1980s, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / All video clips used for illustrative purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.]

No comments:

Post a Comment