The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Thursday, 21 March 1985

Depressed and Depressing

‘Mad World’ – Tears for Fears


Drama was okay. I played a mad murderer. I’m so depressed and depressing. I didn’t enjoy it, really. We also did a read-through of Gosforth’s Fete.


OLD DIARY ENTRIES…

This time 4 years ago:
‘I watched Doctor Who: Logopolis (Part Four). Ace! Tom Baker regenerated into Peter Davison! Brill!’


This time 2 years ago:
‘I sold my Jam single, ‘Absolute Beginners’ to Neil Gurney today…


…I’m also trying to sell my Lone Sloane book as I’ve got two.

No one seems very interested, and I’m not surprised.’

[Text Copyright: Elton Townend Jones, 2010 / Images subject to control of Copyright Holder / While based on true life events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the 1980s, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / All video clips used for illustrative purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.]

No comments:

Post a Comment