The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Thursday, 12 September 1985

Roll On, Christmas 1999!

My No.1: ‘When Your Heart Runs Out Of Time’Glenn Gregory & Claudia Brucken

Following her long Grammar School summer holiday, Miranda re-started school today.

I went to school for the fourth day this week, which I loved. And the 3 bears! Well. I got out of Games, due to having no training shoes at the moment, so I feel pretty smug about that at least!

Watched V again on Yorkshire TV.

They’re not showing it on Anglia, which is crap – especially as the transmission is a bit crackly on the caravan portable.

Life is slowly becoming dull and boring. Roll on, Christmas 1999!

Britain’s No.1: ‘Dancing in the Street’ – David Bowie & Mick Jagger


OLD DIARY ENTRIES…

This time 3 years ago:
‘I got Doctor Who Monthly 69, which was brilliant.’


This time last year:
‘I watched Lace, episode two.’

[Text Copyright: Elton Townend Jones / Images subject to control of Copyright Holder / While based on true life events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the 1980s, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is also non-profit and all video clips are used for illustrative purposes / No copyright infringement is intended.]

No comments:

Post a Comment