The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Wednesday, 24 October 1990

Ringing Raquel

11:30pm
 
‘Loaded’ – Primal Scream

 
Today, Johnny came over here and we rang Raquel (Flash’s kind-of ex-girlfriend), a) so I could speak to her as a friend, and, b) to investigate what’s going on at her uni and to find out if she knows Abby for Johnny.  It turns out that Raquel doesn’t know Abby, but anyway, Johnny and I are going to stay at Raquel’s place the weekend after next and I’m really looking forward to it.  Raquel was great on the phone and even rang me back later on.
 
I have watched Doctor Who: ‘BATTLEFIELD’ part one and ‘REMEMBRANCE OF THE DALEKS’ part one.  Ecstasy.
 
The Post Office have given all their jobs away.  This is not pleasing.
 
‘Panopticon Eight – Doctor Who (Version)’ – Mark Ayres

 
I’ve got my convention photos back and they’re brilliant.  Pictures of: Daleks, Wendy Padbury, Colin Howard, Davros, Frank Windsor, James Ellis, Nick Courtney, pink Cyberwoman, Vanessa, Mary Tamm, The Destroyer, Fifi, Haemovores, Kane, the Ancient Haemovore, Sophie Aldred, John Nathan-Turner, Flash, Marc Platt, Mark Ayres, John Helm, Charlie Happenstance, Nick Briggs, Carl Forgione, Sylvester McCoy, K9, Alister Pearson, Jon Pertwee, Andrew Beech, and me!  Plus many more shots of the hotel and me ‘n’ Flash and the cathedral and Coventry and so on!
 
I’m changing my image slightly.
I NEED A GOOD JOB – WITH LOTS OF MONEY!  My current pay is shite.
MUST WRITE TO:
RAQUEL STEVENS
DANNY BLACK
MAGGIE
MARY-JANE FERGUSON

DOCTOR WHO’S I’VE BORROWED TO WATCH:
 
 
[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’section below) / ‘Berwin Groomstool’ is an iteration of the Situation character ‘William Whicker’ and falls under joint copyright of Elton Townend Jones and Waen Shepherd / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction – cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and almost always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context. Never forget: no man is an island. If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 1 July 2012 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]
 
Next time: ‘(Mood Version)…’

No comments:

Post a Comment