The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Tuesday, 1 May 1990

Swings and Stars

‘Mantra For A State Of Mind (Club Vocal)’ – S’Express

“KISS MY EGO”

kiss my ego

DNA
Soul
Baby

PURPLE HAZE…

[HERE’S A MESSAGE FROM 5 YEARS HENCE: WHAT R THE BEST NUMBERS TO CHOOSE IN THE NATIONAL LOTTERY? – Ritcherd xxx]

Switch my soul to AJAX…

Revolver…

[I WILL BELONG TO LILITH ONE DAY.  ONE DAY.  – Future Ritcherd]

I’M FREE TO DO WHAT I WANT (EXCEPT I’M NOT…)

F.A.B, Scott!

‘Barry D Next To Cleanliness’ – Jesus Jones

Put a live chicken in your underwear

CRISIS

DANCING DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN

[hello, I’m Ritcherd 1997 and life is still, but moving…]

2000AD

…MIRANDA wasp…



WE LOVE
BETTY BOO
JUST DOIN’ THE DO!

[SORRY ABOUT 1991, DONNA D, love Ritcherd ’91 xxx]



[COMING SOON

CRAP IDLY AS:
Ritcherd reminisces over a spoilt past…

SING SONGS IF:
Flash comes to stay!

DO THE DO WHEN:
Ritcherd and Donna go to London!

- Future Ritcherd xxx]

Later:

‘She Moves Through The Fair’ – All About Eve

Today, Jonny, Missy, Amy and I have been to Blue Water (sunbathing), then Castle Rising, and then the Docks (to make the most of the sunny evening).  Amy (who sunbathes topless and it’s pretty gorgeous) and I ‘got off’ with each other, but she started being depressed at having no real friends to share her deepest feelings with.  I felt sorry for her, but I do wonder.  Sometimes it feels like that’s her own fault, the way she seems to take people for granted.

Later, she and I went to The Walks and sat on the swings, where we watched the stars.  As we did, I made a vow to myself that I will forget Mary-Jane Ferguson and move on. 


[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’section below) / ‘Berwin Groomstool’ is an iteration of the Situation character ‘William Whicker’ and falls under joint copyright of Elton Townend Jones and Waen Shepherd / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction – cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and almost always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context. Never forget: no man is an island. If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 1 July 2012 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]


Next time: ‘Always Crashing In The Same Car…’

No comments:

Post a Comment