The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Sunday, 13 May 1990

Seven Years From Now: 13/05/1997

Seven Years From Now...

‘Little Wonder’ – David Bowie

My heart fills with LUST and JOY when I see KATE ANGEL.

When I went to Science today, it was just brilliant to see her.  And that’s good, because this evening, she came over to FLAT 4 and we drank beer and I gave her the POCAHONTAS video I bought her at the weekend.  She was very happy with it.



We then went out and had a meal at PLANET OF THE CREPES.  We sat and ate and drank.  It was a lovely evening, with the loveliest company.  Of course, most of the conversation turned to perverted sex – and it was just fantastic.  We get on so well. 

The other day, when RHONDA told me that KATE respects me, I can tell she wasn’t wrong.

After the meal, we bought a couple of bottles of CABERNET SAUVIGNON and came back to FLAT 4, where we drank and watched my music videos.

‘Encore Un Fois’ – Sash!

Eventually, in a drunken state (after a big discussion that encompassed sex, music and politics), she said: ‘IT’S TIME YOU GAVE ME A MASSAGE.’  And so I did.  A really thorough one with oils.  Pretty soon, she looked up at me and I knew I wanted to fuck her, shag her; make love to her. 

She pulled me down to her and we kissed; long, passionate kisses.  Powerful, fiery kisses of long-buried lust.  Soon, she was removing my trousers and boxers and I was removing her trousers and knickers.  Oh god, the thrill I felt as I clasped her gorgeously shaven cunt.  I was so fucking turned-on and, when – within minutes – my cock was entering her, she looked into my eyes and I knew we were in some kind of heaven.  We fucked on the living room floor for a long, long time; her legs around my shoulders, my cock filling her cunt as we joined together in a mutual bond I never believed I would ever experience again.  And the screams and cries of ecstasy she made were so loud, so horny, so exciting…

And god, do I want more of KATE.  More and more.

She fell asleep in my arms.


[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’section below) / ‘Berwin Groomstool’ is an iteration of the Situation character ‘William Whicker’ and falls under joint copyright of Elton Townend Jones and Waen Shepherd / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction – cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and almost always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context. Never forget: no man is an island. If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 1 July 2012 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]


Next time: ‘The End of Frankenstein…’

No comments:

Post a Comment