The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Friday, 27 April 1990

Glib

3.30pm

‘The Handsome Cabin Boy’ – Kate Bush

A lazy week as far as FRANKENSTEIN went.  I hate the way the other group members haven’t even tried to offer any production, tour or financial ideas whilst I’ve been working on a script with Peter Conti.  Things are going absolutely nowhere.

This morning, Lilith and I came into Tech.  I enjoyed her being at my place.  I hope she’ll come again.  She’s really lovely.




I chatted with Amy a lot and Fergie briefly.  Jonny was being very sarcastic to Fergie on my behalf which I must admit I found rather amusing.

Jonny and Missy are a lot closer now, but he still has a soft spot for Abby MacMillan.  So do I, actually – especially as Lili has revealed that Abby likes my voice and often does impressions of me!  That’s at least 3 people this week who’ve said they love my voice; what’s so good about it?

‘Year of the Cat’ – Al Stewart

In the afternoon, as Peter, Jonny and I were knocking some script together, Fergie came in and said she’d just popped by to say goodbye.  So I walked her to the door and realised Mickey was waiting for her on the other side.  I hugged her.  We than had a little kiss on the lips.  She made some frustrated noise and then it turned into a full kiss, after which she left.

I guess I’m just going to have to be as casual about it all as she is from now on.  Glib.  That’s the situation.

Maggie rang tonight and she wants us to get together.

I wanted to go out tonight.  SALVATION are playing in King’s Lynn.  It’s CRAZYHEAD next week.  I may well go to that. 


[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’section below) / ‘Berwin Groomstool’ is an iteration of the Situation character ‘William Whicker’ and falls under joint copyright of Elton Townend Jones and Waen Shepherd / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction – cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and almost always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context. Never forget: no man is an island. If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 1 July 2012 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]


Next time: ‘Fancyman…’

No comments:

Post a Comment