The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Saturday, 24 February 1990

The Regular Ritcherd Update

‘Room at the Top’ – Adam Ant

Today I went to some pubs in Brandon with Spock and the Commander.

HAYRE RITE NOW
Image to follow...

Later:

‘Thief of Fire’ – Loop

So, DEAR READER, JUST WHO AM I?

Allow me to remind you…

Well, hi.  I’m Ritcherd J. Winterfood.  Often referred to by some as ‘Jez’ [for mysterious reasons now lost within the bowels of time…]

I’m 19 and I’ll be 20 very shortly.  My star sign is Gemini.  I live in a house called BLACKBERRY NARROW in Cambridgeshire and it’s oddly beautiful around here.  In a barren sort of way.  Kind of refreshing, though.

I ‘study’ the Theatre and Performing Arts at NORCAT in Norfolk, and my lecturer tells me that at the rate I’m going, I have pretty much already passed the course with Distinction even though we don’t leave till June

‘Battle of Pelennor Fields’ – Stephen Oliver

What motivates me?

Loving people: getting to know individuals and discovering their beautiful intricacies; the wonders of love; the joy of thought and imagination; the notion that every moment is unique; music; the stage; hope; friendship; Mary-Jane Ferguson

I am interested in: DOCTOR WHO, JRR TOLKIEN’S MIDDLE EARTH SAGAS, and loads of other beautiful things.  And I am definitely a SITUATION fan.

What do I like musically?

Hard to define right now.  Lately it’s been a lot of Acid/Dance stuff and some Indie.  But I also like soul-fulfilling things like Kate Bush and, right now, Stephen Oliver’s THE LORD OF THE RINGS soundtrack.

I love life.


[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’section below) / ‘Berwin Groomstool’ is an iteration of the Situation character ‘William Whicker’ and falls under joint copyright of Elton Townend Jones and Waen Shepherd / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction – cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and almost always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context. Never forget: no man is an island. If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 1 July 2012 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]


Next time: ‘Ritcherd people…’

No comments:

Post a Comment