The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Friday, 16 February 1990

Five Years

‘Doctor Who’ – Ron Grainer

FIVE YEARS OF ME AND DANYEL ‘FLASH’ GORDON.

SO, PRETTY MUCH FIVE YEARS OF THE SITUATION!

WINTERFOOD AND GORDON – LONG LIFE!

I’m not sure whether or not I believe that whatever happens in life is meant to happen (I mean, how could that not be so?), but I feel as if my life was going in a completely different direction till that day.  I think meeting Flash pretty much shaped me into the man I am now.  Like I was a root branching from the tree from that day onwards.  IT HAS TO HAVE BEEN THE MOST SIGNIFICANT DAY OF MY LIFE.  HONEST.

Later:

‘Keep On Movin’’- Soul II Soul

We all had a bit of a ‘do’ in the pub today to celebrate Larry’s 30th birthday.

GIRL AT COLLEGE WITH GINGER HAYRE
On a visit to the Spar Shop (over the road from Tech) with Donna, she was there with Chegwin’s girlfriend.  As I tinkered around in the shop, they went outside + started talking excitedly and animatedly.  As Donna and I exited, she went quiet.  Her mate seemed to insist that she continue, but she wouldn’t because she was too busy giving her ‘he’s there’ glances as I passed by.


[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’section below) / ‘Berwin Groomstool’ is an iteration of the Situation character ‘William Whicker’ and falls under joint copyright of Elton Townend Jones and Waen Shepherd / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction – cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and almost always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context. Never forget: no man is an island. If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 1 July 2012 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]


Next time: ‘Miss Winterfood…’

No comments:

Post a Comment