The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Saturday, 8 July 1989

Classic Flash

10.40am, at Queen’s Park Drive.

‘Angel’ – Garden of Eden

I’m going to Flash’s later on.  And I’m looking forward to it greatly.

Last nite I dreamt about being at a party for more Awards and Willock was there, but we were mates.  I’ve had a massive batch of party dreams lately.  It’s all the pressure Daniel + I had arranging the Awards Night.

Oh aye, I fancy BMW again now.  Surprised?
It’s the time of year that does it.  I’m sure of it.

BACK TO ME AND STUFF…
I’m pissed off, cos I won’t see Minty from The Angel ever again cos she’s gone back to St Neots + then she’s off to Preston to study FASHION + DESIGN.  She was ever-such a nice girl.  Same goes for Wendy Mackintosh, but luckily she’ll be back in September to go back to (Wisbech Isle) college, so that’ll be nice.

AND NOW…
REALLY BACK TO ME…

Later:

I am, of course, having a lovely time at Flash’s.

Today, I came down here in the rain.  We watched my videos of BTEC Shakespeare Assessments, Macbeth, and the Awards Ceremony.  A bit forceful + conceited of me, but tough crap.  That’s how it goes sometimes, doesn’t it?  We had a nice-ish time, I suppose.

And thanks a lot for the PLANET OF THE APES Annual you got me, cocker. 



Readers, the annual was from about 1975 and I possessed the very same one when I was a little boy.  So it was all a bit nostalgic.

Oh, I bought an Enya record






This evening, we had a huge slap-up tea – a total of four shared curries; two from LOLA’S and two from the Indian place.  Then we watched bits of DOCTOR WHO, the second half of his ‘pissing’ video, and started work on a new script called SLEEP, which is coming along well.

WHAT RITCHERD IS UP TO IN 1988
WHAT RITCHERD IS UP TO IN 1999
WHAT RITCHERD IS UP TO IN 1986

WHAT RITCHERD IS UP TO IN 1985

[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’section below) / ‘Berwin Groomstool’ is an iteration of the Situation character ‘William Whicker’ and falls under joint copyright of Elton Townend Jones and Waen Shepherd / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction – cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and almost always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context. Never forget: no man is an island. If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 1 July 2012 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]


Next time: ‘Whole Lotta Love…’

No comments:

Post a Comment