The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Friday, 16 September 1988

Perfect Sex With Miranda


‘Sensoria’ – Cabaret Voltaire



 

Being head of the SET DESIGN + CONSTRUCTION TEAM distresses me to a degree, as it appears NONE of the team have any previous set experience.  I am no exception, either.  Even so, I am determined to try and face the challenge as eagerly as I can, despite my disadvantages.  Problematically, I think there’s some resentment within my team, because we know that all the other teams contain at least one – or is being externally supported by – someone with relevant, previous experience.

 

[Good evidence of personal development – Larry Goodgirl, late 1988]

 

Slowly, but surely, vague sketches (in various versions) for the indoor set are appearing, and currently it’s a very jagged, grey affair, built on two levels.

 

‘The Number of The Beast’ – Iron Maiden



 

Tonite, Miranda and I went into The Angel and sat with Ash.  Spock came in.  I mentioned that I met him last SUNDAY, and here he was again in his blue Starfleet attire and pointy ears (we spoke briefly last week and discovered we had a few common interests, so we spoke again tonite).  Although he’s much older than me and really very odd, he really intrigues me.

 

Miranda and I went to the graveyard and made love again, this time on one of the gravestones, and it was the most perfect sex we’ve ever had.  It was amazing, just to be able to thrust deep inside her as she leant her hot white body against the cold, dead, stone; both of us feeling the dark profanity of what we were doing.  She is gorgeous.  And I really do love fucking her.  Tonight was incredible, the best.

 


I still love Miranda, but I’m not sure where it’s all going.

 




 

[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’section below) / ‘Berwin Groomstool’ is an iteration of the Situation character‘William Whicker’ and falls under joint copyright of Elton Townend Jones and Waen Shepherd / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction – cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context. Never forget: no man is an island. If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 1 July 2012 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]

 

Next time: ‘Let’s NOT Make Love…’

No comments:

Post a Comment