The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Sunday, 21 February 1988

Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret


12.55am.


Hello…

 

I hope all’s well with Justine right now.

 

I ask myself, ‘Would I let it all happen again?’

 

Right now? 

 

I’d say ‘yes’, because I know how incredible it was…

 

But, then again, if I had a chance to travel back and prevent last Wednesday, I would.  Then I’d be able to avoid these mixed-up feelings.  If we could have done it as a ‘real couple’ (which I’m not sure I want us to be now), then I would leave it as it was.

 

Odd.  I love sex.  I really do.  But I always enjoy relationships the most right up until that final second before intercourse.  After that it’s all downhill.  Why is that?

 

Who cares? 

 

Sod it, Ritcherd.

 

‘Killer K’ – Sex Gang Children



 

I think it just boils down to the fact that Justine and I had a wonderful time, but in the wrong circumstances.  The Leighton situation is really in my way, I must admit.  I no longer like feeling like I’m second best – when I’m clearly, quite frankly, not.

 

My feelings flit constantly from Justine to Pauline.

 

I hope I’m still in Pauline’s league.  I’d love to ‘romance’ her.

 

No doubt Justine will win.

 

Later:

3.20pm.

 

‘I’m Still Waiting’ – Diana Ross



 

An Attempt At Making Sundays Interesting:

FWEELEH!  Poo stoncka!

 






Later:

O’ER AT STAN’S.

 

‘I Walk The Earth’ – Voice Of The Beehive



 

This afternoon, Stan rang and invited me o’er.  So here I am. 

 

I’m writing this entry on a loose bit o’ paper, but I can’t be arsed.

 

Later:

 

‘Seedy Films’ – Soft Cell



 

Here I go again.

 

Today, I got thinking heavily, which is what I think Betty was hoping would happen.  She got me thinking about my A-levels (I’ve got to work hard!) and about next year, when I’ll be off – out of education – which, with my luck will turn out to be more than a year.  Forever more like.

 

I just pray that this SUGARBLOOD thing will get somewhere…

 

Tonite, Stan had just returned from Northamptonshire (or somewhere) where he’d been at a weekend wedding. 

 

MATT CUTHBERTSON agreed to join the ranks of Sugarblood on guitars. 

 

Stan and I strummed around a bit – both complete ‘GOPHS’ – and then we listened to tonnes of SOFT CELL and ALIEN SEX FIEND and watched THE SISTERS Albert Hall video.  ‘GOTHIC’ REBIRTH.  I THINK.

 

I feel overcome with a sleazy sense of desire now.  I crave sex and I’m feeling very glad and very pleased about what Justine and I did on Wednesday nite.

 

Later:

 

MY CONFUSION HAS DISAPPEARED, RESULTING IN ME BECOMING A SLEAZY KREETCHA OF SEX, DRUGS AND LUST. 

 




 

[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’section below) / ‘Berwin Groomstool’ is an iteration of the Situation character‘William Whicker’ and falls under joint copyright of Elton Townend Jones and Waen Shepherd / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction – cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context. Never forget: no man is an island. If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 1 July 2012 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]

 

Next time: ‘Life Burst…’

No comments:

Post a Comment