The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Wednesday, 10 February 1988

Aleister Crowley


8.30pm.

 

‘Let Her Go (Kitchen Synch Mix)’ – Strawberry Switchblade



 

Hello, folks!  It’s me the Jez/Ritcherd hybrid.  Oh, I’ve heard a lot about me!!!

 

Bastard of all gits!  Justine’s now saying she can’t go to Stan’s party. 

 

LACK OF FAITH IN JUSTINE…

Alas ‘n’ alack I have become – and I’m sure you’ve noticed this – a little disinterested by mine ‘n’ Justine’s so-called relationship.  I think I hoped that spending some time with me and having a bit of excitement might convince her that the thing with Leighton was just a lie, but they’re still together and now she’s not going to the party I’m getting nothing out of it except itchy feet…

 

So, what do you say to that, those of you that know (Pauline, Astra, Stan ‘n’ Morbius)?  What do you say to that, then, eh? 

 

We’ll have to see, but I suppose if I did find a new gurlfreund I’d have to finish it all.  Justine might want to cheat on Leighton, but I can’t imagine myself starting a new relationship with Justine in the background.  No matter how horrible and two-faced I seem. 

 

So.  If Justine’s not going, I still intend to have a good time. 

 

URSULA?

 

I really hope I ‘get off’ with Ursula.

 

‘The Jack That House Built’ – Jack ‘n’ Chill



 

Once more, I spent a lot of time with Pauline today.  And Astra Trellis, too.

 

PAULINE, PAULINE, PAULINE.

As for Pauline, well…  Astra tells me that she’s in a bit of a panic about me.  She’s noticed my interest in her; asking Astra if she thinks I ‘fancy’ her or not.  Astra, quite rightly, told her I obviously have some interest in her, but she’s not sure what kind of interest.  So Pauline is, apparently, in a quandary as to how she approaches me…

 

PAULINE PANIX O’ER JEZ THE PEZ…

 

Me? 

 

Well…

 

I’m…

 

Well… I suppose, subconsciously, I’ve been ‘checking her out’ (for want of a less tacky phrase).  Other than that.  I don’t know.  I thought we were just friends.  Now I’m actually thinking about it, I’ll admit that I find her extremely attractive, yes.  I just don’t know how similar we are as people.  I think I’d love to ‘get off’ with her, but I don’t know about a relationship, and the reason I won’t try and ‘get off’ with her is because I think she’s wonderful.  I really like her, and I have no intention of hurting her, because she’s a lovely friend to have.  I dunno…

 

URSULA is, at the moment, my priority.

 

‘Lady Marian’ – Clannad



 

1988 is ace.  Happy.  And taking a few turns for the better in matters of emotion.

 

I’ve also found out some stuff about ALEISTER CROWLEY (!!!), my Celebrity of the Moment.  He has become a very important figure in my life.  Strange man, but very interesting.  I am thinking of writing a song about him.  I’ll have to borrow The Book Of The Law from Gerry Gordon.

 

Nemesis the Warlock…

 

Get watched by Tracey ‘n’ Blondie a lot.  It’s buggin’ me.

 

Farewell.

 

THE MISSION are great!

 

WHAT SHALL I BE TOMORROW?

 




 

[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’section below) / ‘Berwin Groomstool’ is an iteration of the Situation character‘William Whicker’ and falls under joint copyright of Elton Townend Jones and Waen Shepherd / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction – cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context. Never forget: no man is an island. If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 1 July 2012 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]

 

Next time: ‘The Jack That House Built…’

No comments:

Post a Comment