The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Monday, 14 December 1987

Dream Last Night


Hi, it’s 12.20am.

 

‘Only The End Of The World Again’ – Disaster Area



 

I’m in bed…

 

In the hols, I’ve got to write to Naomi.  Hmmmmmmmm. 

 

Later:

4pm.

 

‘State of Mind’ – Sex Gang Children



 

Today I stayed at home and be’d a ponce.

 

The letter I picked up this weekend was from Diana.  And it’s vaguely ‘dodgy’.  She thinks writing to each other is a good idea, and apologises for the delay.  But she says she doesn’t want a dead ‘close’ relationship with me, which is WELL fine by me.  Thank fuck she said that.  She’s a Gemini, too.  BIRTHDAY: 22ND MAY.  She’s okay.  But I ain’t gonna lose my heart.

 

HEY!  HEY!  EVERYBODY – LET’S ALL GET BACK INTO

SEX GANG CHILDREN

…THEY’RE RAIGHT RUDOLF HESS!

 

I may or may not return.

 

Amelia Dalle is nice.  Ooh.

 

Later:

10.06pm.

 

‘Always On My Mind’ – Pet Shop Boys



 

Yes, children.  I’d be prepared for this if I wor you.  O’er the hols, lots of diary entries will either be dead short or exceedingly long.  HACE, eh? 

 

Goodbye for now.  HASSHOLES.

 

RUDOLF HAISSE!

 

Later:

11.31pm.

 

‘Can The Can’ – Ghost Dance



 

DREAM LAST NIGHT:

I was to go and meet Amelia Dalle for an evening out together, and I was really looking forward to it.  But on the way, I was waylaid by Sarah and ended up having a really ace time with her.  Then Amelia turned up + was well pissed off with me.  So, as Sarah went, I resumed my plan of having a brilliant evening with Amelia.  But all she did was drag me down to Arundel’s and fix me up with Hazel Church’s sister.  A bit shit, eh?

 

Spoovy dreams, ahoy.  I hope I dream of Amelia again tonight.  Actually, I don’t dream much at all these days.

 

OH!  I’d also like to get some letters tomorrow.

 

Fuck a house and eat it?!

 



 

[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’ section below) / ‘Berwin Groomstool’ is an iteration of the Situation character ‘William Whicker’ and falls under joint copyright of Elton Townend Jones and Waen Shepherd / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction – cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context.  Never forget: no man is an island.  If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 1  July  2012 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]

 

Next time: ‘Infected…’

No comments:

Post a Comment