The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Monday, 2 November 1987

Yes Sir, I Will


9.27pm.

 

‘Jumping Jack Flash’ – The Rolling Stones

 

Can’t write just yet.  I’ve got an English Lit essay to do and I’d like to get it done before 11pm.  So… goodbye for now, mates.

 

Later:

10.30pm.

 

‘Yes Sir, I Will’ – Crass



 

hello!  hello!  hello!

 

Yes Sir, I Will by Crass is great.

 

 

Now.  I’ve got to talk about THE FOG.  Living out here in the middle o’ nowheer, it’s ace that fog.  Clinging all o’er.  Dead thick, it is, ‘n’ all.  FUCKING ACE!!!  I love it.

 

Justine was away today and I’m still having my doubts.

 

Jen’s got a new boyfriend and told me today that I’m stupid to be back with Justine.  Thank you, Jenny Taylor.

 

Sarah.  HAH!  Can’t make her out sometimes, but I’m dead fond of her these days.  It’s like we’re getting closer.  She went to a party on Saturday nite with Hamster, Johnny Gunn, Nyall, Smith, Tony and others – including Naomi Bell who apparently still likes me…

 

Laura Goldwyn in TS1.  She’s beautiful.  I had to say that.

 

Roger ‘n’ Suz.  HAH!  They went to a Hallowe’en disco on Saturday nite, ‘n’ Roger hated it coz B was flirting with lots of other boys.  Roger told me that if he’d done that, he’d be slayed by Suz.  Tomorrow, I shall talk to Suz about her ‘n’ Rog.  And me ‘n’ Justine…

 

Helen nicked some Crass albums from her sisters for me.  To keep.  Yes Sir, I Will and Christ – The Album.  Helen got off with Luggage yonks back.  She’s having problems.  She won’t tell me ‘n’ Lug what exactly, ‘n’ we are dead concerned.

 

Justine has pretty legs…

 

As for me…

 

I’m to appear in the Tech version of The Canterbury Tales.

 

All ‘n’ sundry think, coz o’ me acne, me terrible acne, that I’m glue sniffing.  All I can say is:

 

I WOULDN’T FUCKING DARE!

 


Doctor Who was better than ever tonight in a new story: Delta And The Bannermen (Part One).

 

 



 

[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’ section below) / ‘Berwin Groomstool’ is an iteration of the Situation character ‘William Whicker’ and falls under joint copyright of Elton Townend Jones and Waen Shepherd / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction – cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context.  Never forget: no man is an island.  If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 1  July  2012 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]

 

Next time: ‘Heigh Ho!’

No comments:

Post a Comment