The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Friday, 27 November 1987

Ah Wunt Dare


11.27am.

 

‘Love Me To Death’ – The Mission



 

AT BLACKBERRY NARROW…

 

Hello.  I suppose you noticed I’m not at Tech today.    I am in bed.  With some sort of ‘flu’, I think.  I have a macker headache, and my body aches and feels as though it’s floating all o’er the place.  And I have a sore throat.  And I feel a bit sick.  GAY OR WHAT?!         

 

My baby brother, Chip, has just come to have a look at me.  He’s grinning his head off. 

 

I hope I get a bit better today.  Or I’ll be a wreck at Flash’s.  If I actually get there.  Oh god.  I feel sick again…

 

He says ‘DA-DA’ now, does Chip.  He’s just a bit ace.  Liccle bugger.  He’s beaudeh!  He’s ten bad!  He’s feckin’ skill!  I can’t wait to see what he’s like on Christmas Day.  He’ll be AAACE!

 

‘Calamity Crush’ – Foetus Art Terrorism



This is AAACE! 

AACE record, or what? 

Let’s get down and disco to Foetus, kids.

 

Betty’s kindly brought me a kapotae + a bowlaBrek and a Lemsipdinkie.  AAACE, eh?  AAACE!  AACE!  Yes.  All this ‘AAACE’ business is cos I’ve been listening to BTC tapes.  They’re AAACE.

 

Flash ‘n’ I can be the Illness Brothers all weekend.  I do hope I get there.

 

‘Plunder The Tombs’ – Fur Bible



This song is fucking AAACE.

 

I’m sweating like fuck.

 

Aw!  No letters between me ‘n’ Sarah.  How shit.

 

AH WUNT DARE, says Berwin, really quickly, on one of our tapes.  But which one?  It’s buggin’ me…

 

‘American Pie’ – Don McLean



 

if you’re going to San Francisco

BE SURE

TO WEAR

FLOWERS

In yOUR

HAIR

 

 

Later:

4pm.

 

‘Driven Like The Snow’ – The Sisters Of Mercy



 

I’m up and about.  Mildly better.  A bit dizzy, though. 

 

Hey now!  AH WUNT DARE comes from the as yet unreleased BTC cassette The Waxy X-Periment Volume Five: The Final Death And Absolution Of Berwin Groomstool. 

 

Justine’s new haircut is shit and I feel absolutely nothing for her.  Neither does Graham.

 

Blow my cock.

 

Later:

 

Flash’s new house is okay, man.  I dunno what to say on houses, but… stay cool, guys…

 

Tonite we had a diary session and watched It’s A Wonderful Life.



 



 

[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’ section below) / ‘Berwin Groomstool’ is an iteration of the Situation character ‘William Whicker’ and falls under joint copyright of Elton Townend Jones and Waen Shepherd / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction – cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context.  Never forget: no man is an island.  If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 1  July  2012 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]

 

Next time: ‘Death To The Daleks…’

No comments:

Post a Comment