The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Thursday, 2 April 1987

Quarquar

My No.1: ‘Temple Of Love (Extended Mix)’ – The Sisters of Mercy




So here goes…



Today, I awoke.  Honest!  And Roger ‘n’ Nyall ‘n’ I went to Tech on the bus.


Tech was a toss.  I was wet all day, because it was raining, but also because my clothes hadn’t entirely dried from last night.



Sonia went to London today for a job interview. 



Being honest, I don’t know if I can handle her, actually.  I think she’s probably v. sexually demanding.  Which sounds great, but I ain’t had it for o’er a year now.  I’ve had plenty of sex.  I mean I’ve shagged a lot, but I don’t think I’m technically any good at it yet.  Will I cope?



O, of course I will!  What am I thinking?!



I’m now at home.



Later:

7.16pm.



‘The Gnome’ – Pink Floyd




I have here an unopened letter from Flash, which arrived yesterday. 



So.



I’ll open it later…



Later:



FLASH’S LETTER: An April fool collexion of quarquar.



I hope Monica hasn’t killed herself.  I’m really anxious about it all.







[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’ section below) / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context. Never forget: no man is an island. If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 13 July 2011 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]



NEXT TIME: ‘Do you love her?

No comments:

Post a Comment