The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Thursday, 12 March 1987

Oh God!

It is approx 11.26pm.



‘Ziggy Stardust’ – Bauhaus




It’s nearly FRIDAY 13th – oh god!



Today has been toss.  I spent the day with Roger and, at certain times, Saskia and Tish.  Why is Saskia so strange with me?  Does she genuinely think I’m queer?  I think we’ve fallen out for good now.  We also went around with Solomon, Luggage and Kevin for a while.  I had two dizzy spells, and I suppose I’ve been quite temperamental, too.



DODO!  FLASH!  OH GOD!



I hope I get a new letter tomorrow, or at least Saturday.  Mine and Flash’s stars suggest that friendships are at a point of no return.  He hates me, surely!  My confessional letter probably arrived today! 



I’ve got to post a letter to Dodo – and a birthday card for Daddy!



‘The Great Rock ‘n’ Roll Swindle’ – The Sex Pistols




I’m so fucked off.  Well, I think I am!  I’m ready for bed.  I’m totally nazzed.  Work on my new bedroom is slowly commencing.



Oh.  I’ll hopefully not dwell on things too much on Saturday, as I hope to go to the Fair with my mates.  Betty’s right: I’m gonna break down ‘n’ go mad if I think about things too much.  But I can’t help it!



Well, it is now 11.33pm and I’m off.  I can’t take much more.  So theer!







[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’ section below) / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context. Never forget: no man is an island. If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 13 July 2011 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]



NEXT TIME: ‘Ripped…’

No comments:

Post a Comment