The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Friday, 13 February 1987

Purple Streaks

1 day to go!  AAAAAARGH!



Later:

7.38am.



‘A Foreign Place’ – Japan




So.  Goodbye to my blond locks of hair.  And let’s welcome the black stuff.  Unless it goes wrong (please, no!).  Let me have a nice happy day.  And don’t let me have to pay for my hair…



Later:
6pm approx.

‘All Tomorrow’s Parties’ – Japan

Today was okay, because it breezed by, but – bastard-shit-piss-wank – I couldn’t have my hair dyed black as I hadn’t had the skin test.  So I had a skin test and Nyall put a few purple highlights in my hair.  So now it looks a fairly shit burgundy (?) colour, which I am not raeght chuffed with.  But I’ll dye it black next Friday if the test is positive.  Hopefully.

Well, not long till the PAHTEY.  Hopefully, I’ll be setting off for Doncaster between 1.30pm and 3.30pm.  I CAN NOT WAIT.  And shit!, cosI bought Dodo a Val’s card and I’ve left it in mine ‘n’ Roger’s locker at Tech.  So I’ll have to give her two cards.

I may or may not see you later…

Later:
11.20pm approx.

‘Adolescent Sex’ – Japan

HILLAW! 

This e’ening, cos I was raeght bored, I purposely went with Jack to what turned out to be a shaeght disco at the Hudson Sports Centre.  It was toss and full of raeght tidgy casuals.  It was babber.  At least it’ll help me appreciate Flash’s pahtey tomorrow.  So.  I now leave you. 

SEE YOU TOMORROW, love JEZZA.




[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’ section below) / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context. Never forget: no man is an island. If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 13 July 2011 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]


NEXT TIME: ‘All tomorrow’s parties…’

No comments:

Post a Comment