The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Wednesday, 7 January 1987

A Crush on Sadie Woolf

Approx 11.10!



FUCKING HELL, BETTY!

WHY?!



Why, Betty, why do you

fucking well

hate me?

WHY?

WHY?

WHY?



I’ve just been + washed my hair + Betty mentioned something about me seeing the doctors due to my spots … especially on my back where they are chronic!  So she asked me to show my back So I did a bit … she wanted to show Freddie an’ Daphne the really spotty bits + I refused cos I hate being treated like a ‘freak Show’ with funny comments from everybody … so mum told me to fuck off … all due to my sensitivity…

why don’t you

ever

Understand me?!!!

I’m sensitive

about

my

spots!

FUCK!



Later:



‘All the Young Dudes’ – Mott the Hoople




I met up with Sadie today.  It was interesting, as she gave up a lesson of PE in order to extend our dinner (she dragged me into McDonalds and then Kingsburger).  We chatted about general sorts of things, i.e. school, the leaving party and life as it stands now.  She is quite into The Mission now, after listening to the tape I lent her yesterday.



I have developed a crush on her.



On our return to Tech, her male friends in the Second Year gave me some funny looks and laughed a bit at my appearance.  Well Bo-llox to you.  You fuckin’ trendy shyte.



HANG THE CASUAL!!!



On the bus, Monica and I chatted once more about sex, and she still hasn’t found another boyfriend.  That’s really bad for Monica!



As for this evening: WORRATOSS!







[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’ section below) / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction.  Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context.  Never forget: no man is an island.  If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 13 July  2011 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]



NEXT TIME: ‘All Soul’s Avenue…’

No comments:

Post a Comment