The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Sunday, 18 January 1987

Ar-Ya-Du

‘John, I’m Only Dancing (1975)’ – David Bowie

Doesn’t feel like January, does it?  Feels more like a November to me.  I hope it doesn’t start to feel like January.  Likewise with February, March and April, because they’re such a drag.  In my opinion, the year doesn’t really start until June, and more often than not, the best months are August, September, November and December.

How interesting I am, eh, readers?

Oh God.  I’ll have to face Sadie tomorrow.  It’s going to be so awkward, and she’ll try and get out of seeing me as much as she possibly can.  Any money on it.

My hair’s getting longer and higher.  I’m still wearing eye-make up and black blusher.  I ought to shave more, though.

Maybe I ought to write some new songs?  Maybe I ought to stop thrusting my affections at the female characters in my life?

Oh well, it’s shaytie Sunday.  What will happen 2-DAI?  What’ll happen 2-MORO?



OUT NOW:



‘BOOTLEGGA RECORDS’ Newcastle

PRESENT: A rare selection of

material by The Situation on:

“AR-YA-DÜ”



(compiled by Mad Reg)

See you later, chiddies.  I’m an idiot!  Ho-ho-ho!

Message from Santa (who just happened to be passing):



Stig

to you

all – you tossers…



Later:
Later on.

FECH!!!




[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’ section below) / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction.  Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context.  Never forget: no man is an island.  If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 13 July  2011 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]



NEXT TIME: ‘Hannah…’

No comments:

Post a Comment