The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Friday, 19 December 1986

Christmas II: The Alternative

‘Justine’ - We've Got A Fuzzboz


Happy Birthday to my black suede boots – a year old today!

It’s about 8pm, and thank god work’s over for the week.  I got £25 wages for working, and I’ll have earned another £16 by Tuesday!

I thought of Jenny and Flash a lot today.

I have by my side lots o’ goodies 4 Christmas 4 Flash 4 tomorrow…

Soon be Christmas Day

I've been listening to my new Situation tape, Christmas II: The Alternative (i.e. Christmas 1986) and Jenny’s on it and it’s ace!



Fucking Scumburger rang me tonaight; asking me to go 4 a booze-up wiv duh lads.  Short notice!  Why couldn’t he have rung earlier on in the week?  I’ve got to look after Spack (Jack) tonight, as my parents are off out.

George should be here soon to deliver our Christmas prezzies…

Later:

About 8.40pm.


‘Because of You’ – Dexy’s Midnight Runners



George’s been.  He gave me and Jack two parcels each.  Mine are both flat and seem rather like books.  But he put a label on one of them, saying: ‘All is not it seems at first’, or words to that effect.  Wonder what he means?  I’ll find out on Thursday!

Well… I really ought

To WRAP

Some

Presents


 
shaight, is it not?




 
[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’ section below) / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction.  Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context.  Never forget: no man is an island.  If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 13 July  2011 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]

NEXT TIME: ‘The Big Hard One…’

No comments:

Post a Comment