The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Thursday, 9 January 1986

I Am The Walrus

My No.1: ‘I Am The Walrus’ – The Beatles


A fat walrus, and next to it walrus pooh. Steaming…

Tell me, how does it feel to be beautiful? [SO-SO! “Shayte”]

I have wonderful bunch of new comics, including the excellent Amazing Spider-Man 273

…the very good New Mutants 36 and Marvel Tales 184

…and the beautiful Uncanny X-Men 202.

[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders / While based on true life events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the 1980s, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is also non-profit and all video clips are used for illustrative and contextual purposes / No copyright infringement is intended.]

No comments:

Post a Comment