The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Friday, 10 January 1986

Getting Of With Carol Ransome

‘Hope For The Heartbeat’ – Bill Nelson


Tonight, I went to the Roller Skating Disco (and just to restate, this is the disco that takes place after the actual skating - we don't skate), which was SHIT! As usual now. I suppose it was okay for the jest, though. I didn’t get pissed, because that can be boring. Treacherously (i.e. behind BMW's back) I 'went' with Carol Ransome (whom I briefly went out with in Summer ’84). Just for old times’ sake, I suppose. Oh well. You only live once!

Eh?

If you disagree then you'd better stop reading this diary.


[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders / While based on true life events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the 1980s, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is also non-profit and all video clips are used for illustrative and contextual purposes / No copyright infringement is intended.]

No comments:

Post a Comment