The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Sunday, 4 January 1987

Boogah Yoo!

This house is a doss.  I’m listening to BAUHAUS right now, kids, and I’m rather fucked off and cold here at Blackberry Narrow.



‘Boys’ – Bauhaus




Tech tomorrow.  And I’ve got to set off at 6.30am.  YUH DO!  I bet it fucking rains, like it has been doing today. 



The time is approximately 2.30pm and tomorrow, I intend to open my ‘secret’ bank account.  How amahzingly chuffy! 



I can’t think of anything else to say, except ‘BOOGAH YOO!’




are grooveh!



Later:

It is approx 11.10pm and I’m off to bed. 



Well, I’m back at Tech tomorrow.  I hope my hair stays nice ‘n’ vibrant (as it is now).  I bet Alison and Jen both want to know why I didn’t write. 



Well, hello to Flash and Dodo.  I shall think of you both tomorrow.  And you, little Matthew.  My BAD carrier, JMC t-shirt and BAD trousers shall be with me in Tech.



My love to DG + JL.



DFG, JDL, RW = the beautiful people…



I must discover the beauty and the fullness of the soul, or I may surely die.



In two days’ time, Christmas will be officially over.  By God, though, we had some fun.







[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’ section below) / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction.  Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context.  Never forget: no man is an island.  If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 13 July  2011 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]



NEXT TIME: ‘Back to Tech…’

No comments:

Post a Comment