The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Sunday, 26 January 1986

Bonnie Langford!

‘March Of The Cybermen’ – BBC Radiophonic Workshop


Look, chaps. I know I’m not really into Doctor Who at the moment, but guess who his new assistant is?

Bonnie Langford!

Aaargh! It is ruined now – forever!

Today, I did my Art homework. Amazing, eh? Nope!

I listened to Anne Nightingale’s radio show also, which was v. good!

Willy.

[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders/ Bonnie Langford picture TOTALLY owned by LWT, who are brilliant / While based on true life events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the 1980s, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is also non-profit and all video clips are used for illustrative and contextual purposes / No copyright infringement is intended.]

No comments:

Post a Comment