The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Thursday, 5 December 1985

Sexual Encounters with Miranda II

‘Something Else’ – Sid Vicious
Anna, the girl who Jazz ‘went’ with at the party, wants to go out with him. He doesn’t know if he feels the same way, though.

Once again it was the play at the Grammar! Once again, BMW and I ventured to the top of the field. Alas, we could not indulge in intercourse as it was the wrong time of the month. This did not stop me kissing BMW’s breasts, or her masturbating my penis.

Another good day, actually.

It’s a year since I started work on the Speak Out debate. What a hippy, huh? Y’do! Oh, golly me!

I don’t know if I said, but Flash and I now do our tapes under the name of Situation: Hopeless. I’m sure I did. Well, many more tapes have been produced of late (mostly remixes with occasional new material), including: The Ritch and Flash Extravaganza, The Four and a Half Doctors – and The Bears!, Nuclear Campaign Against Ritcherd, Olympic Games 1984, Something Gay, Horror From The Script Plus! (with Jabba) and AIDS Campaign Against Elbow and the Soggy Nobs (with Elliot ‘Elbow’ Barlow – one of Flash’s mates)…

Some ‘Situation’ ideas I’ve been having: a sketch show, a musical, an A-Team spoof; a Cacker Tour documentary (Cacker being our fictional band); a soap opera. Flash says he wants us to record some Monty Python scripts, but I’d rather we did our own stuff.

Britain’s No.1: ‘I’m Your Man’ – Wham!


My No.1: ‘Hoops And Mallets’ – Art Of Noise

OLD DIARY ENTRIES…

This time 2 years ago:
‘A day off school. I played with my Star Wars figures and watched Gentlemen Prefer Blondes on TV.’

This time last year:

‘Dancing With Tears In My Eyes’ – Ultravox
 

‘Today I drew some pictures for Tia Purdey and Sadie Woolf. They’re both sexy. I’ve got so much to do: a debate in SPEAK OUT and a novel to plan for English! I spent time with Mandy, but Stan is a pain in the arse. I’m mad on 2000AD.’


[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders / While based on true life events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the 1980s, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is also non-profit and all video clips are used for illustrative and contextual purposes / No copyright infringement is intended.] Special thanks to Waen Shepherd, Jason Bell and John Guilor

No comments:

Post a Comment