The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Saturday, 21 December 1985

Razzle

‘Happy Xmas (War Is Over)' – John Lennon


Went into Wisbech with Joey and Jazz. BMW, Phoebe and Anna (the girl Jazz with went with at BMW’s party) came along too. I bought Gordon’s Christmas pressie from Oxfam: a stupid kids book.

I also bought myself a Razzle.

Tonight, I signed the kid’s book to Flash from: ‘the widgy-heads at Wisbech: Winterfood, Thompson, Jabba, Joey, Trellis, Dave, Brown, Baker, BMW, Brundle, Beatbox, Cheggers, Cally, Chompers, Legs, Stu and Josiah D Dogbolter’.

OLD DIARY ENTRIES…

This time 4 years ago:

‘Watched Blake’s 7: Blake
















…I tape-recorded it because I knew Blake was going to be in it, but it was brilliant. I was amazed when they all died! It was one of the best things I have ever seen. I have started drawing a new comic based on this story.’

This time 2 years ago:
‘I didn’t get my Return of the Jedi comic this week, which was annoying, so I got The Thing instead....

We put on a Christmas Buffet in the pub, which was good.’
WHAT RITCHERD WAS UP TO A YEAR AGO

[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders / While based on true life events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the 1980s, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is also non-profit and all video clips are used for illustrative and contextual purposes / No copyright infringement is intended.]

No comments:

Post a Comment