The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Sunday, 22 December 1985

Having a Go

‘Wonderful Christmas Time’ – Paul McCartney


Came up to Yorkshire with Mum and Freddie to take Jack out for the day.

Ended up arguing with Paul outside his house in Nostall because they wouldn't let him come with us. They wouldn’t even let us see him! I had a go at Nina, I was so angry. I told her to ‘fuck off’.

We had our dinner at Grandma Pritchard’s and visited (Great) Grandma Hall and Aunty Vi.

I’m staying at my Granny Pritchard’s for the night.

OLD DIARY ENTRIES…

This time 6 years ago:
‘A new Doctor Who story. The Horns Of Nimon (Part One).


This time 2 years ago:
‘I watched a Flash Gordon cartoon on TV.’


This time last year:
‘I got 2000AD 398.’


[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders / While based on true life events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the 1980s, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is also non-profit and all video clips are used for illustrative and contextual purposes / No copyright infringement is intended.]

No comments:

Post a Comment