The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Tuesday, 10 December 1985

EastEnders

‘Prince Charming’ – Adam and the Ants


This morning, I got up and waited for my lift to school from Jock. Jock didn’t turn up, so Freddie had to take me to school at 10.30am! I reached school to find out that I had the day off, due to strikes. The letters had been given out yesterday! Fascists.

So I went to George’s for the day.

EastEnders was great tonight! Dooby!


OLD DIARY ENTRIES:

This time 8 years ago:
‘I watched Doctor Who: The Sun Makers (Part Three).

This time 4 years ago:
‘I got Doctor Who Monthly 60 and Blake’s 7 Magazine issue 3.’


This time last year:
‘My parents are in Yorkshire, so I took a day off school and worked on my latest Fighting Force comic.’

[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders / While based on true life events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the 1980s, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is also non-profit and all video clips are used for illustrative and contextual purposes / No copyright infringement is intended.]

No comments:

Post a Comment