The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Thursday, 28 November 1985

Emotional Crisis

‘Threshold’ – Dead Can Dance


BILLY!

AND A PARTRIDGE IN A BEAR TREE.

This is definitely the week in which my Emotional Crisis began…

My No.1: ‘West End Girls’ – Pet Shop Boys


Last night I dreamt that Miranda would be unfaithful to me at her party – right in front of my eyes.

OLD DIARY ENTRIES…

This time last year:
‘Today I did my mock English Language O-Level. I’m not sure how well I did! I saw Mandy and it was a laugh! Tonight, I went babysitting for the kids of King Arthur patron (and so-called ‘village bike’) Tracey. I got three quid for it. Jest!’

[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders / While based on true life events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the 1980s, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is also non-profit and all video clips are used for illustrative and contextual purposes / No copyright infringement is intended.]

No comments:

Post a Comment