The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Thursday, 5 September 1985

Tetragammaton and Nagrishamin

My No.1: ‘Running Up That Hill’ – Kate Bush


Whilst Mum and Freddie ponced off to Peterborough, I met up with BMW at the derelict house. I wore my pale blue jeans and lemon shirt and she wore jeans and a white top. She looked great. We kissed in the upstairs bedroom, and I felt her breasts. That house is ace and weird and hip! Like me.

BMW’s really getting me into the occult and Satanism. We intend to hold a Witches Sabbath at the derelict house – and maybe start an orgy! I am her Tetragammaton and she is my Nagrishamin.

Famous Quote: ‘Today is the first day of the rest of my kangaroo’ – Ritcherd, ’85.

Britain’s No.1: ‘I Got You, Babe’UB40 with Chrissie Hynde


OLD DIARY ENTRIES…

[My Granddad Pritchard met my Grandma Pritchard in September 1939 in the fairground. On the 5th September, 1940, he joined the Army, reporting to Scarborough Barracks and joined the KOYLI, guarding airfields. He worked a 46-hour week for 21 shillings. My Grandma joined the Women’s Land Army – Ritcherd, 1990]

This time 2 years ago:
‘The new cartoon series He-Man and the Masters of the Universe is ace!’


This time last year:
‘Another good day at school. George’s birthday. Home-made rice pudding for tea, and The Black Adder on TV.’


[Text Copyright: Elton Townend Jones/Dyad Productions, 2010 / Images subject to control of Copyright Holder / While based on true life events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the 1980s, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is also non-profit and all video clips are used for illustrative purposes / No copyright infringement is intended.]

No comments:

Post a Comment