The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Friday, 13 September 1985

No Witches Sabbath at the Derelict House

‘Poison Arrow (US Remix) – ABC


BMW and I had planned to hold a Witches Sabbath tonight, but alas, no. I visited her at her house this afternoon and we kissed and talked a lot. It was lovely. She’s really ace.

Tonight I went to my regular nite-spot – Walpole Rollerdrome Skating Disco! Usual gang, booze and fun. Really getting on with Cheggers these days.

OLD DIARY ENTRIES…

This time 10 years ago:
‘I watched Doctor Who: Terror Of The Zygons (Part Three).


This time 5 years ago:
‘I watched Doctor Who: The Leisure Hive (Part Three).

This time 2 years ago:
‘I got Doctor Who Monthly issue 81 and Return of the Jedi Weekly 14

This evening, I watched Bewitched

…and it’s ace!’

This time last year:
‘My Drama folder has been marked the highest in the Fourth Year, and any other equivalent year Mrs Hazlitt has ever examined! Tonight, I watched Top of the Pops.'

[Text Copyright: Elton Townend Jones/Dyad Productions, 2010 / Images subject to control of Copyright Holder / While based on true life events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the 1980s, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is also non-profit and all video clips are used for illustrative purposes / No copyright infringement is intended.]

You can read all of Elton Townend Jones' Doctor Who articles for the Kasterborous site by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment