The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Monday, 9 September 1985

Nazis!

Listening to Alexei Sayle's Fish People Tapes...


Nazis! Fascists! Just more collective names for teachers! I hate school! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! And it’s only the second week.

Watched V tonight.

T’were grande and brill and other things, like ace and fab and brilliant, etc.

But school was shite! Shit! Crap! Rubbish! Plastic! Square! And Hippy!

OLD DIARY ENTRIES…

This time 5 years ago:
‘I got Doctor Who Monthly 45.’



This time 2 years ago:
‘Birdy, Pickle and I went walking for miles out of Pontefract. It got quite late and we were out in the country, so we took a short cut back, across a farmer’s field. We almost got copped by him, as he tried to chase us with his tractor and then fired a gun!

I got back home in time to watch The A-Team.’

This time last year:
‘I watched Airplane II on TV.’


[Text Copyright: Elton Townend Jones/Dyad Productions, 2010 / Images subject to control of Copyright Holder / While based on true life events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the 1980s, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is also non-profit and all video clips are used for illustrative purposes / No copyright infringement is intended.]

No comments:

Post a Comment