The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Friday, 20 September 1985

Inconsequential

‘Pleasure Boys’ – Visage


I’m not really sure what’s happened lately. Lots of things of no consequence, I suppose. Yes, I have been somewhat bored. Maybe you should just go and see if there’s something good on telly

OLD DIARY ENTRIES…

This time 10 years ago:
‘I watched Doctor Who: Terror Of The Zygons (Part Four).


This time 6 years ago:
‘I got Star Wars Weekly 83.’


This time 5 years ago:
‘I watched Doctor Who: The Leisure Hive (Part Four).


[Text Copyright: Elton Townend Jones/Dyad Productions, 2010 / Images subject to control of Copyright Holder / While based on true life events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the 1980s, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is also non-profit and all video clips are used for illustrative purposes / No copyright infringement is intended.]

No comments:

Post a Comment