The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Monday, 1 April 1985

A Trip to Yorkshire

‘Mutants In Mega-City One’ – The Fink Brothers


Came to Yorkshire. Spent the day in Pontefract, but I’m staying at my Grandma Winterfood’s in Castleford.

Rang my Dad and Danyel ‘Flash’ Gordon.

OLD DIARY ENTRIES…

This time last year:
‘After a visit to Grandma Jones’s, I went to Paul’s house in Nostall. Then I went to Aunty Vi’s before coming home to boring West Walton.’

[Text Copyright: Elton Townend Jones, 2010 / Images subject to control of Copyright Holder / While based on true life events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the 1980s, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / All video clips used for illustrative purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.]

No comments:

Post a Comment