The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Saturday, 23 March 1985

Revelation of the Daleks

‘Atomic’ – Blondie


Dave and I went round town. Saw Jayne. I didn’t talk to her, but I spoke to her friend Kirsty.

I bought ‘Relax’ on 7-inch and ordered the sold-out ‘Pleasuredome’ single.


Watched the new Doctor Who story: Revelation Of The Daleks (Part One), which was all right but a bit odd.


OLD DIARY ENTRIES…

This time 3 years ago:
‘I watched Doctor Who: Time-Flight (Part Two).’

This time last year:
‘I watched Doctor Who: The Twin Dilemma (Part Two)...

...Not as good as yesterday.’

[Text Copyright: Elton Townend Jones, 2010 / Images subject to control of Copyright Holder / While based on true life events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the 1980s, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / All video clips used for illustrative purposes and no copyright infringement is intended.]

No comments:

Post a Comment